Inventory management system via direct interface
When you use our inventory management system, you gain direct access to data on your inventory at DB Schenker. You can also utilize the system to automatically send shipping orders in any desired format.
Realtime — electronic transmission of data on incoming and outgoing freight
- Faster and more extensive information flows in both directions
- Wireless online processes ensure access to information on all movements of goods
- Continuous notifications on the status of your orders
IT sector solutions — managing additional modular-based services
- Special sector solutions for the automotive, chemical, food, and electronics industries, as well as for commercial enterprises etc.
- Information is structured in line with your requirements and also takes into account minimum shelf life, quarantines, and maturity data, as well as various strategies for goods storage and retrieval.
Supply chain — monitoring goods along the entire value chain
- Automatically generated periodic reports on inventory reconciliation, expiration dates etc.
- Tracking of batch and serial numbers
- Data sent to and stored in tracking systems
- State-of-the-art technologies — e.g. WiFi, radio scanners, RFID
Last modified: 15.09.2014