You won’t miss a thing
DB SCHENKERSmartBox uses sensors and GPS systems to monitor your ocean freight consignments. You can access all key data online and track your shipment throughout the entire transport process.
DB SCHENKERsmartbox can continually collect and display data on the following parameters:
- Geographical location
- Temperature inside containers
- Humidity inside containers
- Amount of light inside containers
- Container inclination
- Container door alarm (door open or closed)
- Movement inside containers
All data is sent to the www.dbschenkersmartbox.com Web portal, where you can access the full range of information on your consignment.
- Continual data collection along the entire transport chain provides you with a complete overview of your shipment. You can quickly and easily identify the time and location of any deviations from predefined values.
- Significantly greater safety/security for valuable cargo translates into lower insurance rates for you.
- You’ve had problems with damage to your shipments in the past? DB SCHENKERsmartbox can quickly provide you with information on where such damage occurs and how you can prevent it in the future.
You can choose the DB SCHENKERsmartbox variant that best meets your needs:
Examples of how you can benefit from DB SCHENKERsmartbox:
Last modified: 15.09.2014